Superstar of Nutrients
If there’s a superstar among nutrients, it’s resveratrol. An active polyphenol found in the skins, seeds, stems and vines of grapes, this intriguing compound has been shown in studies to be the element in red wine that increases cellular productivity and longevity.
- Supports a younger-looking appearance
- Protects against heart disease
- Counters blood-vessel inflammation
- Protects against diabetes
- Protects against Alzheimer’s
- Anti-cancer activity
- Improves cholesterol levels
- Promotes clear thinking
- Maximizes caloric burn during exercise
- Enhances metabolic efficiency for increased energy
- Improves and restores cardiovascular function
- Offers maximum antioxidant protection
How exactly does it work? Resveratrol turns on the body’s longevity gene, called SIRT1, which turns back the clock on aging from the inside out, improving the body’s ability to fight age-related diseases—everything from diabetes and dementia to heart disease. And, experts contend that what makes our hearts, blood vessels and brains act younger will have a similar effect on skin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, many experts contend that resveratrol is our best bet to maintain skin suppleness and elasticity as we get older.
If you are pregnant, thinking about becoming pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use product if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.