From the "Stay Young at Heart Recipes" from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- Prepare marinade mixing together wine, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger.
- Marinate meat in mixture while preparing vegetables.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet or wok. Stir-fry onions and mushrooms 3 minutes - medium heat.
- Add celery and cook 1 more minute.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook 2 minutes or until green pepper is tender crisp.
- Transfer vegetables to warm bowl.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp oil to skillet.
- Stir-fry meat in oil about 2 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch and water.
- Stir into meat until thick.
- Return vegetables to skillet; stir gently & serve.
Yield: (6) 6 oz. Servings - Each serving provides: 187 calories, 8g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 35g cholesterol, 215mg sodium